Subject: [fem-events 1111] ITUにて女性と情報通信技術国際アンケート実施中
From: lalamaziwa <lalamaziwa@jca.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:15:59 +0900 (JST)
Seq: 1111

                   http://www.jca.apc.org/fem/news/events/
                   |    お知らせ & イベント    |
                   └――─ fem-events@jca.apc.org ―――┘

lalamaziwa です

ITU(世界電気通信連盟)では、世界コミュニケーション・デーのテーマ
「すべての人のためのICT―デジタルデバイドを越えるためのエンパワメント」
のテーマに沿って、女性と情報通信技術の可能性についての国際アンケートを
実施中。 質問項目は以下、3つ。ちょっと、面白いかも。

1.女性企業化にとってIT がどう役立つか?
2.あなたにとって、ITはどういう価値があるか?
3.デジタルデバイド解消になにが必要か?

英語ですが、下記 URLで 数分で答えられます。
http://www.itu.int/newsroom/wtd/2002/survey

ぜひご参加を。CSD(国連持続可能な開発委員会)の女性コーカス
のメーリングリスト経由の転載です。再転送どうぞ。

_____________________________________

The International Telecommunication Union - the United Nations
specialized agency for Telecommunications - would like your
opinion on issues relating to women and Information and
Communication Technologies (ICT's).

As you know, Information and Communication Technologies play an
increasingly powerful role in shaping our society. In order to better
understand this phenomenon and its impact on the lives of women,
we have created an on-line survey to gather information about this
important topic.

This survey is being conducted as part of our activities to mark
World Telecommunication Day on 17 May and to help guide us as
we work toward the World Summit on the Information Society.
This Summit is to be convened by the International
Telecommunication Union under the auspices of the Secretary
General of the United Nations and will be held in Geneva in
December 2003, and in Tunis in 2005.

We would ask that you take the time to visit the website at
http://www.itu.int/newsroom/wtd/2002/survey  and answer the survey
questions. We would also ask that you share this information with
the organizations you represent, interested colleagues, or friends by
email or by posting it on your website.

If you are a member of the media we would be pleased if you would
share this information with your viewers, listeners or readers.

We will notify you of the results of the survey as soon as they are
posted on our website.

Again, the on-line link to the survey is
http://www.itu.int/newsroom/wtd/2002/survey

If you require further information contact us at pressinfo@itu.int

Sincerely,

Gary Fowlie
Chief, Media Relations and Public Information Service
International Telecommunication Union
United Nations specialized agency for Telecommunications
Phone: +41 22 730 6135
e-mail: gary.fowlie@itu.int

forwarded by.....
Dr Minu Hemmati
Stakeholder Forum For Our Common Future
(formerly UNED Forum)
3 Whitehall Court
London SW1A 2EL
UK
Tel +44 207 8397171
Fax +44 207 9305893
Mobile +44 7949 777 453
Email minush@aol.com

Web http://www.unedforum.org
AND http://www.earthsummit2002.org

"Economic rationality is simply not the highest value. It is a tool to
calculate costs and benefits, only one part of the large equation
concerning human welfare." Kim Stanley Robinson (Blue Mars)

This is a listserver set up by the CSD Women's Caucus, a global
group of women and men working on gender & sustainable
development issues. It has been established to circulate
information in preparation for the UN Commission on Sustainable
Development Sessions and Earth Summit 2002 (officially the World
Summit on Sustainable Development, Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sept. 2002). To learn more about the CSD Women's Caucus
activities, check the web-site at
http://www.earthsummit2002.org/wcaucus/csdngo.htm.

fem-events@jca.apc.org は、お知らせ、イベント情報の案内にご利用ください
投稿は自動的に http://www.jca.apc.org/fem/news/index.html に掲示します。